There are two churches in the village - St John, the Evangelist in the High Street at the junction of The Platt and Dormansland Baptist Church in the High Street opposite Newhache.
Dormansland Baptist Church was founded in 1792, when a poor man converted to Christianity and opened his cottage in the village for Biblical teaching. As numbers grew a small building was built to accommodate them. A larger building, which still stands today, was constructed in 1817. The church has it's own website which may be accessed by clicking on their logo to the right.
St John, the Evangelist was built as a chapel in 1882, to a design of Arthur Blomfield, to ease the Lingfield Parish but soon became a parish in it's own right. The church now has its own website which may be accessed by clicking on the logo to the right.
Claridge House is a Quaker centre for healing, rest and renewal, associated with the Friends Fellowship of Healing. It is situated in Dormans Road and stands in about two acres of beautiful gardens with many fine trees. The house is over 150 years old and was bought by the Fellowship in 1953, but is now run as a separate charity.